The TROMM waxes for cosmetics and pharmaceuticals product range includes waxes of natural origin, paraffins, microcrystalline waxes, synthetic waxes and waxes obtained from vegetable oils and their derivatives. Essential areas of application can be named:
- Consistency-providing base materials in emulsions, creams, ointments, pencils and make-ups
- Oil-binding component and consistency regulation
- Co-emulsifier and emollient
- Consistency management at different temperatures
- Refatting agents in syndet soaps, detergents, surfactant preparations, hand washing pastes
- Special settings and effects (e.g. base for lipsticks, ointment bases, waxes containing emulsifiers, depilating waxes)
Careful selection of consistent raw materials and systematic quality management are the prerequisites for continuously good properties of our products. The waxes we supply meet the valid purity requirements; corresponding product documentation regarding ecology and toxicology is available.